Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My turn

Well now its my turn. You may have seen me mentioned a couple times on The Easy Life as Steve's buddy Joe. We've been known to trade autographs and help build each others sets. Now that I am noticing there are even more of us out there I decided to join up and help some other people out there and just maybe get a little help myself along the way. Steve and I started collecting again at pretty much the same time. And I have him to thank for it. Its a great hobby and my wallet is the proof. Currently I'm working on some new sets but I am constantly finding myself buying boxes from when I was a kid. I have so many partial sets its driving me crazy. And a ton of doubles to go along with them. I will be posting some of my want lists as time goes by and I will keep my eyes open for others that I can help as well. I will also post my autograph cards as they come back to me. So think of this as Steve's site but unfortunately not nearly as funny. But hey, I try.

2 comments:

steveisjewish said...

Welcome to the blogosphere and incredible time waster! let me know if you need help setting up links/blog rolls etc! I will get you up on mine tonight

jv said...

Congratulations! I've bookmarked your site and look forward to reading in the future.

Check out Treasure Never Buried and my new trading site, HaveWant if you haven't already. I would love to feature you and your blog on HaveWant and hopefully bring some more trade traffic your way. Let me know if you're interested in joining.