Saturday, November 22, 2008

And now for something completely different

Alright to be honest I can't believe I am typing this, but that is the exact reason that I am typing this. Ok, here goes. Tonight I was convinced to go see Twilight with a couple female co-workers of mine. Now I know this is a teeny-bopper chick flick but 3 women all asking me to go to movie, how could i turn that down. Anyway I went there expecting the absolute worst. I was going straight from work, after working a 10 hour day thinking I would fall asleep. But here it is. The movie was fantastic. I don't want to ruin anything but I will say this Vampire baseball rocks!!! I do recommend this movie to everyone. That brings me to a question for the few readers I have. This, to me anyway, was a very enjoyable chick flick. What other chick flicks are there out there that you hate to admit you enjoy? Come on guys suck up the pride and admit it. Hell if I can do a whole post about it you can admit to a movie you liked. Man, I feel so dirty.

1 comment:

jv said...

I'm about to come across as the fruitiest commenter of them all...just watch...

(reluctantly continues to type all the while knowing better)

How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days.

The Notebook (This is actually my favorite book)

And, I'm not sure if anyone considers this a "chick flick" or not but my all time favorite chick flick is...

The Pursuit of Happyness

I had tears streaming down my face from the scene where Will Smith has to sleep in the subway bathroom floor with his son until the very end of the movie. The "daddy not giving up for the sake of his son" stuff really got to me.

I gotta go read Cosmo and change my panty hose now. They're riding up my thigh...