Sunday, November 23, 2008

2008 Goudey Day 1 Part 2

Ok we're back for the second half of blaster #1.

Pack 5

David Wright
Troy Tulowitzki
Tom Glavine
Shane Victorino
Chone Figgins
Mark Buehrle
Wladimir Balentien (Rookie)
Sport Royalty Jackie Joyner-Kersee

Score: 5. I really wanted to give this pack a higher score. Really! I mean with David Wright and Tom Glavine, as well as Mark Buehrle. (Got the White Sox on the Brain. Been working on some cards for White Sox Cards for a trade) But Jackie Joyner???? Come on I just cant give a pack with her a good score. Sorry.

Pack 6

Ryan Braun
Eric Byrnes
Jarrod Saltalamacchia
Ian Kennedy (Rookie)
Pedro Martinez
Matt Holliday
Dmitri Young
Yankee Stadium Legacy Tony Lazzeri

Score: 7. Looks like we have a tie going so far. This pack gets points for Braun, just cuz he's Braun. Gotta give points for the regular Pedro and I have Matt Holliday on my fantasy team. Also we have the six syllable wonder Saltalamacchia so he gets points but it falls just short of taking the lead because of the Yankee Stadium Legacy card. F*ck the Pinstripes, I bleed Orange and Blue!!!!

Pack 7

Josh Willingham
Clay Buchholz (Rookie)
Khalil Greene
Edwin Encarnacion
Justin Verlander
Chad Cordero
Jason Bay
Ken Griffey Jr B&W Sp

Score: 5. I like the Buchholz rookie, Bay and the Griffey sp but this pack loses points because I had Verlander on my fantasy team this year and he pissed me off.

Pack 8

Jimmy Rollins
Aramis Ramirez
JJ Putz
Tom Seaver (Mini)
Torii Hunter
Paul Konerko
Scott Rolen
Billy Wagner

Score: 8. I hate to do it I REALLY hate to do it, but this pack will take the lead for multiple reasons. First and foremost not only do I get Tom Seaver, possibly the best pitcher in Mets history but its a Mini, that make me want to give this pack a 10 right there. I also had Hunter and Ramirez on my fantasy team, and even though Wagner was somewhat of a disappointment for the Mets he's still a Met, well sorta. The only reason this pack loses points is because of Jimmy F'n Rollins. I absolutely hate this guy. I hope he gets abducted by aliens and is repeatedly sodomized with anal probe after anal probe. Jackass!!!

And on that note, I will leave you with that image dancing in your heads. So far Pack 8 blaster 1 is in the lead, regardless of that stupid Rollins. Dick!

Be back tomorrow with Blaster #2.

2 comments:

steveisjewish said...

so much anger.

but I agree

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you did pretty well with that blaster.