Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm sorry

Just wanted to take a moment and apoligize to everyone who I told will be getting packages from me. I said they would be mailed out by Monday but I lied. I can assure you though they were mailed on Tuesday so they are on their way. I mailed out approximately 250 cards total including some ttm autographs so there should some happy people out there in a couple days. Starting later today I'm gonna try and get some better/more informative posts on this site so the few readers I have please continue to read and please pass the word along to others. I'd like to get some more readers/commenters on here. Please help make this a great blog. I promise to post more than want lists, really I swear though I'm sure I'll have plenty more of them but I also want to get some more movie and baseball posts. Not just cards but actual baseball posts. Check back later today where I will start discussing the current free agent market starting with possibly the biggest name out there right now C.C. Sabathia.

No comments: